Online PR doesn't just fall within SEO and social media. It is a natural extension to what Cobb PR has been doing successfully for years. The fundamental principles are the same - create a great story and build relationships with the targeted media, whether that be through a local paper or a specialist blog.
- At Cobb PR, our account directors get together with the digital marketing team regularly to discuss campaigns. A fresh pair of eyes will always add a new perspective.
- The difference with online PR is that your story stays around forever on the net - no more tomorrow’s fish and chip paper.
- Adding keywords, optimising a press release and distributing your story online can have an immediate effect. The phenomenal growth of social network means your story can be spread in minutes.
- Whatever the subject, there will be an online community of relevant industry commentators and potential clients eager to engage with your company.
- The links or 'votes' that the story creates from other sites supply valuable 'search' traffic from people visiting your site and provide excellent resources, supplying links to help your search engine rankings.
If you feel that your PR needs a freshen up, please give us a call on 01273 208913 for a chat and see how we can help you stand out from the crowd.