Communicating core messages with local communities.
In the UK’s current climate of budget cuts and policy changes, it’s never been more important for local authorities to broadcast their services and respond to crises in their communities.
Understanding your complexities
Having worked with local authorities for more than 20 years, we understand the complexities of this sector and the importance of engaging and communicating with local communities.
From responding quickly to developing stories to sharing proactive news in the media, our understanding of political situations both locally and centrally means we can deliver key messages to residents via the media, when it’s needed.
What we do
Our work for local government bodies includes:
- Communications strategies to support local authority-backed regeneration and economic development programmes
- An outsourced press office, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Crisis communications to manage negative issues and community challenges
- Engagement strategies with local businesses
- Media training for council leaders and senior management teams